Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Colored Jeans!!

Hey Guys!
I'm so shocked to see the that the colored jeans are such a trendsetter this season.
Its very funky,fun,vibrant and brings a little versatility to your wardrobe.
Its also available everywhere at the moment. They are available in different quality and prices.
All you have to do is just try experimenting a little bit with what you usually wear everyday.
Bring a change in your wardrobe and pop in some colors!




Price : Rs. 1099/-.....  I got mine from the MTV Get Gorgeous store.

Overall opinion : I love these jeans and I have seen them featuring in many blogs,video,reviews and hauls. Like I said, they differ in price and quality but that hardly changes anything for me. You can wear them with monochromatic color scheme which means different tint and shades of one single color. For example if you have a purple jeans you can pair it up with a lavender t-shirt or shirt and nude pumps and likewise. You can wear a sparkly top with them and add glitter to your outfit.
You can always "Pop them up"  and go for some color contrast but always remember not to disturb the color scheme between your colored jeans and the top with some wrong pair of accessories or shoes.
I hope you find this helpful and do give it a try!



Let me know : Have you tried one yet? What's your favorite color and brand and where did you find your pair of colored jeans?

xoxo
Isha


No comments:

Post a Comment