Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Review : Maybelline Colossal Volume Mascara

Hey Beauties!
I'm back with another product review.
I was introduced to this product for about almost a year ago and I've been loving it since then.
Its called "The Colossal Volum' Express waterproof Mascara" by Maybelline New York.
For me, I need a waterproof mascara in my bag everyday. No matter where I go or what I do or even when I'm not in a mood to wear make-up I always wear about 1-2 coats of mascara on my lashes and a splash of lip gloss for a neutral look. The name itself screams enormous lashes.

This is what it looks like :


On the bottle it is mentioned :
* Waterproof mascara
* Up to 7x more volume
* Instantly - in just one coat
* No clumps
* Wand - patent pending colossal brush





Packaging : Packaging is very plain,homely and very cute. I like how the bottle is of vivid/bright yellow color and it looks quite appealing. Its quite an eye catching material but in a very simple way.


Price : Rs.275/- for 10 ml...and trust me its completely worth it! I never thought that it would be so inexpensive. Judging from the pay off it gives to my lashes it deserves to stand with the high end cosmetic brands mascaras.


Results : Just 1-2 coats of this guy and it appears like you're wearing falsies on your eyelashes.. <3 I simply love my eyelashes whenever I wear this mascara. My ratings would be 10/10 for sure.


Disadvantages : I can't think of any negative points for this guy. For me its just PERFECT!


Advantages : Mascara wand increases the volume 7x with just one stroke. It is a clump free formula that contains collagen to plump up your lashes effortlessly. It makes my eyelashes appear like falsies. I get so many compliments and I will definitely recommend it to everyone. I couldn't believe how much volume and thickness it gave to my lashes from just 1 coat and when I applied second my lashes never clumped they were very much separate from each other. I didn't have any smudging and my lashes appeared so HUGE in person!


Will I repurchase this product?
without any doubt!!

So the bottom line is that Maybelline has done it yet again with their Colossal Volum' Express Mascara. They have created a definite must-have for all the mascara addicts, and I believe that since it is better than any other mascara, it will definitely be the next cult favorite!!




Let me know : What do you guys think about this Mascara? What's you favorite mascara? Have you guys tried it yet?

Comment down below :)


xoxo
- Isha




No comments:

Post a Comment